What to Donate and How to Donate
Operation Care For Troops is presently sending 1400 to 2500 care packages quarterly to our troops in the Middle East. Only with the help of our amazing volunteers and through donations made by individuals, schools, organizations, businesses, and corporations are we able to met our mission.
Operation Care For Troops is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Therefore, all contributions to Operation Care For Troops are tax deductible as provided by law.
- Operation Care for Troops welcome donations of funds to cover the costs of shipping a package ($14 to $18 for each package) and purchasing requested supplies.
- Sponsoring a Unit. You can sponsor a unit for as little as $500, which is used to purchase unit requested supplies. For example, some units have had us print unit specific t- shirts (great for morale), or items they cannot find locally such as hand warmers, sunscreen, soccer balls, personal hygiene supplies, Peanut Butter, and used golf balls.
Financial donations can be made by check to the following:
P.O. Box 1604
Nashua, NH 03061
Other Donation Ideas
- Hold a donation drive with your school, organization, or workplace. We will help you do this, contact us for info.
- Donate your time. Help us locate businesses and individuals who can donate new items that the soldiers are requesting.
- Write encouraging notes and letters that we can include in our “care packages” or ask a local school to make cards for our troops.
Add A Soldier To Our List
If you would like to add a soldier (or unit) to our mailing list, contact us with their APO address, their date of departure from the Middle East and his/her requested items or specific needs.