Operation Care for Troops
March Madness Packing Thank You Volunteers Shipped to 1303 Troops
Operation Care for Troops will be holding its “Bags of Bare Necessities” Packing Event 2019 on August 14, 15, 16 and 17. The location is the Nashua National Guard Armory, 154 Daniel Webster Highway, Nashua, NH 03060.
HELP defray the shipping costs of packages for “Bags of Bare Necessities” Packing Event 2019
DONATE FUNDS FOR POSTAGE!!
Ship a box for $20. Our shipping expenses are over $14,000 each packing event.
Other requested items are the following: nut mixes or trail mixes (individual to 10 oz); Protein Bars such as Kind, Cliff, Quest, Pure Protein, Nature Valley Protein, and such; Lotions 4 oz to 8 oz – Aveeno, Eucerin, etc.; and Small canned fruit with flip tops .
Check out our Current Sponsor Page! It is always fun to say thank-you to a friend! Click here
To volunteer for this event, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org starting June 24th!
Please include your name and the date or dates that you would like to attend. If you are registering for a organizations, please include your organization’s name, names of individuals, and contact the volunteer coordinator. Organizations may register up to 10 individuals per day.
Click here for more details on the Packing Event. Your picture ID is required for check-in at the Nashua National Guard Armory. Students may bring a school ID or have a parent check them in with their picture ID.
Hope to see you there!
What Can I do to help?
- Amazon Smiles link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/27-3685964
- Volunteering your time is not the only way you can help your troops!
- Adopting an unit or a soldier and packing their boxes before the packing event is a great way to help!!
- Writing letters of encouragement – Operation Care for Troops places 4 to 6 letters in each package. This means 4000 to 15,000 pieces of mail is needed for each packing event.
- Helping with monitary cost of shipping the care packages (Additional details)