Operation Care for Troops
“Bags of Bare Necessities” Packing Event
August 12, 13, 14 and 15
Operation Care for Troops will be holding its “Bags of Bare Necessities“ Packing Event 2020 on August 12, 13, 14 and 15. The location is the Nashua National Guard Armory, 154 Daniel Webster Highway, Nashua, NH 03060.
HELP defray the shipping costs of packages for “Bags of Bare Necessities“ Packing Event 2020
DONATE FUNDS FOR POSTAGE!!
Ship a box for $20. Our shipping expenses are over $14,000 each packing event.
Requested and focus items for this packing are the following:
- Coffee (no glass containers) – up to 8 oz and Individuals
- Powdered creamer (Coffee Mate type products)
- nut mixes or trail mixes (individual to 6 oz)
- Protein Bars such as Kind, Cliff, Quest, Pure Protein, Nature Valley Protein, and such
- Lotions 4 oz to 6 oz – Aveeno, Eucerin, etc.
- Small canned fruit with flip tops
- Beef jerky
Check out our Current Sponsor Page! It is always fun to say thank-you to a friend! Click here
To volunteer for this event, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org starting August 1st!
Please include your name and the date or dates that you would like to attend. If you are registering for a organizations, please include your organization’s name, names of individuals, and contact the volunteer coordinator. Organizations may register up to 10 individuals per day.
Click here for more details on the Packing Event. Your picture ID is required for check-in at the Nashua National Guard Armory. Students may bring a school ID or have a parent check them in with their picture ID.
Hope to see you there!
What Can I do to help?
- Amazon Smiles link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/27-3685964
- Volunteering your time is not the only way you can help your troops!
- Adopting a unit or a soldier and packing their boxes before the packing event is a great way to help!! Contact email@example.com
- Writing letters of encouragement – Operation Care for Troops places 4 to 6 letters in each package. This means 4000 to 15,000 pieces of mail is needed for each packing event.
- Helping with monitary cost of shipping the care packages (Additional details)