Operation Care for Troops
124,176 Care Packages Shipped as of April 2023
August Packing – August 2-5, 2023
WE WILL BE SHIPPING TO OUR DEPLOYED HEROES IN 2023! We will continue responding to special requests!
There are three (3) ways to help OCT with our Packings:
- Make a donation of recently requested items – What items can I donate?
- OCT needs your help with cards and letter.
- HELP defray the shipping costs of packages – the ONLY way OCT can operate the 2023 Packings is with funds for shipping cost. DONATE FUNDS FOR POSTAGE!! Ship a box for $20.
Always requested are the following:
- Beef Jerky
- Protein Snacks – nut mixes or trail mixes (individual to 6 oz)
- Protein Bars – 8 to 10 grams protein – Kind, Cliff, Quest, Pure Protein, Nature Valley Protein
- Lip balm SPF – no petroleum please
- Small canned Fruit or small cans Baked Beans or Chicken Vienna Sausages
Check out our Current Sponsor Page! It is always fun to say thank-you to a friend! Click here
For future Events:
Click here for more details on Packing Events.
What Can I do to help?
- Volunteering your time is not the only way you can help your troops!
- Writing letters of encouragement – Operation Care for Troops places 4 to 6 letters in each package. This means 4000 to 15,000 pieces of mail is needed for each packing event.
- Helping with monetary cost of shipping the care packages (Additional details)
Follow us on our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/OCTNH
Operation Care For Troops is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Therefore, all contributions to Operation Care For Troops are tax deductible as provided by law.