Operation Care for Troops
November “Holiday Stocking” Event
November 18, 19, 20 and 21
WE WILL BE SHIPPING TO OUR DEPLOYED HEROES IN NOVEMBER.
There are three (3) ways to help OCT with the November Packing:
- Make a holiday stocking http://octnh.org/build-a-christmas-stocking
- OCT needs your help with cards, letters and donations.
3. HELP defray the shipping costs of packages. DONATE FUNDS FOR POSTAGE!! Ship a box for $20.
Always requested and focus items are the following:
- Hydration drink mix
- Drink mix
- Protein Snacks such as nut mixes or trail mixes (individual to 6 oz)
- Protein Bars such as Kind, Cliff, Quest, Pure Protein, Nature Valley Protein, and such
- Hand Sanitizer
- Small canned fruit with flip tops
- Beef jerky
Check out our Current Sponsor Page! It is always fun to say thank-you to a friend! Click here
For future Events:
Please include your name and the date or dates that you would like to attend. If you are registering for a organizations, please include your organization’s name, names of individuals, and contact the volunteer coordinator. Organizations may register up to 10 individuals per day.
Click here for more details on Packing Events. Your picture ID is required for check-in at the Nashua National Guard Armory. Students may bring a school ID or have a parent check them in with their picture ID.
Hope to see you there!
What Can I do to help?
- Amazon Smiles link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/27-3685964
- Volunteering your time is not the only way you can help your troops!
- Adopting a unit or a soldier and packing their boxes before the packing event is a great way to help!! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing letters of encouragement – Operation Care for Troops places 4 to 6 letters in each package. This means 4000 to 15,000 pieces of mail is needed for each packing event.
- Helping with monitary cost of shipping the care packages (Additional details)