Operation Care for Troops
115,287 Packages Shipped as of December 2020
March 24th to 26th, 2021
WE WILL BE SHIPPING TO OUR DEPLOYED HEROES IN THE SPRING.
There are three (3) ways to help OCT with the SPRING Packing:
- Make a donation of recently requested items – What items can I donate?
- OCT needs your help with cards and letter.
3. HELP defray the shipping costs of packages. DONATE FUNDS FOR POSTAGE!! Ship a box for $20.
🙂 Always requested are the following:
- Hydration drink mix
- Lotion – Aveeno, Eucerin, Aquaphor, etc
- Protein Snacks – nut mixes or trail mixes (individual to 6 oz)
- Protein Bars – 8 to 10 grams protein – Kind, Cliff, Quest, Pure Protein, Nature Valley Protein
- Lip balm SPF – no petroleum please
- Small canned fruit with flip tops
- Beef jerky
Check out our Current Sponsor Page! It is always fun to say thank-you to a friend! Click here
For future Events:
Due to COVID19 OCT packing events will be an opportunity to donate requested items. Volunteering at Packing events is presently suspended. (Please include your name and the date or dates that you would like to attend. If you are registering for a organizations, please include your organization’s name, names of individuals, and contact the volunteer coordinator. Organizations may register up to 10 individuals per day.)
Click here for more details on Packing Events. Your picture ID is required for check-in at the Nashua National Guard Armory. Students may bring a school ID or have a parent check them in with their picture ID.
Hope to see you there!
What Can I do to help?
- Amazon Smiles link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/27-3685964
- Volunteering your time is not the only way you can help your troops!
- Adopting a unit or a soldier and packing their boxes before the packing event is a great way to help!! Contact email@example.com
- Writing letters of encouragement – Operation Care for Troops places 4 to 6 letters in each package. This means 4000 to 15,000 pieces of mail is needed for each packing event.
- Helping with monitary cost of shipping the care packages (Additional details)
Operation Care For Troops is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Therefore, all contributions to Operation Care For Troops are tax deductible as provided by law.