Operation Care for Troops
123,039 Packages Shipped as of December 2022
Thank you to all who helped with
2022 Holiday Stocking Packing!
WE WILL BE SHIPPING TO OUR DEPLOYED HEROES IN 2022! We will continue responding to special requests!
There are three (3) ways to help OCT with these Packings:
- Make a donation of recently requested items – What items can I donate?
- OCT needs your help with cards and letter.
3. HELP defray the shipping costs of packages – the ONLY way OCT can operate the SUMMER AND HOLIDAY STOCKING Packing is with funds for shipping cost. DONATE FUNDS FOR POSTAGE!! Ship a box for $20.
🙂 Always requested are the following:
- Beef Jerky
- Protein Snacks – nut mixes or trail mixes (individual to 6 oz)
- Protein Bars – 8 to 10 grams protein – Kind, Cliff, Quest, Pure Protein, Nature Valley Protein
- Lip balm SPF – no petroleum please
- Small canned Fruit or small cans Baked Beans or Chicken Vienna Sausages
Check out our Current Sponsor Page! It is always fun to say thank-you to a friend! Click here
For future Events:
Click here for more details on Packing Events.
What Can I do to help?
- Amazon Smiles link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/27-3685964
- Volunteering your time is not the only way you can help your troops!
- Writing letters of encouragement – Operation Care for Troops places 4 to 6 letters in each package. This means 4000 to 15,000 pieces of mail is needed for each packing event.
- Helping with monetary cost of shipping the care packages (Additional details)
Follow us on our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/OCTNH
Operation Care For Troops is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Therefore, all contributions to Operation Care For Troops are tax deductible as provided by law.